Signing up at ePethealth.com gives you access to not only your pet medical record but articles, videos, and more.
Online Medical Records Gives You:
- The ability to manage your pet’s health schedules, view upcoming appointments, or follow up on healthcare recommendations.
- 24/7 access to the required medical records needed for boarding, traveling, enrolling in classes, or in an emergency.
- Email alert reminders that can be setup for product or medication doses. eAlerts helps you manage the number of doses remaining and the days between doses.
- The ability to request appointments, make boarding reservations, refill medications, or ask general questions. eClinic is available 24/7, which makes communication with your clinic convenient and easy.
Pet Health Articles and Videos:
- Offer you 24 hour access to a library of pet health articles for timely information on important topics. Our database of articles is sorted by canine, feline and equine content and can be easily searched.
- These videos include high definition footage and incredible animations to better explain common pet health issues and more complex conditions. You can watch these programs at your leisure. Each video is professionally narrated, fully reviewed by a team of veterinarians and runs four to six minutes.
- You can learn more about your dog or cats in the searchable breed module. Information includes size, color, breed history/origin, fun facts and more.
- Use the interactive dog, cat or horse to explore body systems and learn how different areas of anatomy can effect your pet’s health. Kidney disease, osteoarthritis, cataracts, periodontal disease are just a few of the many topics that can be explored.